Represents Leduc Co-op Ltd in the Drayton Valley Region. To provide and serve the needs of customers in Fuel, Food, and Agro, through proper presentation of products, proper production, stocking, and rotation. To provide excellent customer service. To manage team members to work to expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Working under the supervision of the Gas Bars / CStores Manager. The Branch Manager will manage a team of employees in operating a gas bar, cstore, kitchen and an agro facility.
• Ensure all service level are to expectations in products and stocks, from opening to close.
• Ensure the location meets all the standards in merchandising, customer service, and signage.
• Ensure food safety and occupational health and safety are top of mind when team members go about performing their duties and responsibilities.
• Ensure all communications are timely and accurate between team members and management.
• Attend all training and conferences as required.
• All related duties as required.
• Previous retail experience is required.
• Understanding of fuel, and Agro is preferred and an asset.
• Previous supervisory experience is an asset.
• Be highly motivated, honest, trustworthy, results-oriented, and strive be the best in what you do.
• Believe in building relationships and collaborating with team members, management, and customers.
• Minimum of high school diploma, some business courses are an asset..
• Essential computer skills are required.
• Lives within the trading area and must be a part of the community.
This is a retail environment. Candidate must have the ability to work to the business needs, including early mornings, daytime, evenings, weekends, and to be on call when required.
Ability to lift up to 25kg, 50 lbs. Must be physically fit, and be able to be on their feet up to 8 hours per day, or walk up to 10km per day.
If interested, please apply with resume by e-mail to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.