Online Click and Collect is here with the Leduc Co-op Food Store
Members and customers alike are invited to shop online at Shop.crs and reserve a time for curbside pickup.
How to order:
- Visit www.shop.crs and set Leduc Co-op as your location.
- Create an account and remember to add your Leduc Co-op member number.
- Shop for your groceries. You can shop and filter by departments, or use the search bar for your products.
- When you complete your order, add your credit card information.
- Select an open time slot to pickup your groceries.
- You will receive by e-mail a confirmation that your order has been received.
- You will receive another e-mail once your order has been processed and is ready for pickup.
How to pick up:
On your reserved day and time slot, visit Leduc Co-op Food Store at 5421 — 50 Street, Leduc. Pull up to the side of the store, and call (780) 986-0300 with your name and order number (found on the e-mail from the store). A member of the click and collect team will bring your groceries out and load it into your vehicle within a few minutes and you will be on your way.
Orders must be a minimum of $50.00. All weighted items are an estimated average weight. We reserve the right to limit quantities to a reasonable household level.